Advertiser: Bicycle QueenslandMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Sept 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
About the business
Bicycle Queensland is the pre-eminent voice for community cycling in Queensland. With around 18,000 members state-wide and 32,000 supporters on our database, we exist to help Queenslanders cycle safely. We are dedicated to the promotion of bike riding as a driving force for individual health and wellbeing, and the empowerment of sustainable communities.
Over the past 40 years, BQ has grown from a small collective of cycling enthusiasts to one of the largest and most influential community cycling organisations in Australia and now we’re looking for a new member of our team to play a key role in meeting the diverse needs of our valuable members.
You are a proactive team player and you excel at communication, customer service and relationship building. You will often be the first point of contact for BQ members, on the phone, face-to-face as well as by email, so you will enjoy building rapport with our members and developing an understanding of what drives them to be a part of Bicycle Queensland.
You will relish that unique combination of being organised and flexible, as you will often be juggling multiple queries and tasks across the organisation, at the same time as managing a schedule of regular activities (such as membership renewals) and CRM database management.
And it goes without saying that you’re passionate about promoting cycling and the healthy lifestyle it offers to people of all ages!
- Contribute to a strategy that delivers value to existing BQ members and attracts new members.
- Work with members to ensure the best customer experience across all forms of communication.
- Ensure the effective day-to-day running of the membership database, working with the General Manager Members to identify opportunities to improve the experience.
- Manage the membership renewal process.
- Quickly build a relationship with BQ’s CRM provider and be the first point of contact.
- Coordinate monthly membership reporting to the CEO and CFO.
- Assist other areas of the organisation when required, such as at event times.
- Uphold BQ brand integrity at all times across all communication touch-points.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in administration and customer service.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- A proven reputation for outstanding customer service.
- Attention to detail.
- Innovative and results-driven.
- Suited to a fast-paced environment.
- Great time management and organisational skills.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite.
- A proven track record with CRM databases.
- Experience with EventsAIR is a distinct advantage.
- A true team player that is prepared to assist with events and programs on occasional weekends.
What we offer:
- This is a 4 day week role with a comprehensive package reflective of skills and experience.
- Milton location, you’ll be close to the Bicentennial Bikeway, public transport and plenty of cafes.
- Work for a non-profit organisation that supports a cleaner environment and a healthier lifestyle.
- Opportunity to work on some of Queensland’s best cycling events.
- Work with a small, committed, fun team whose single purpose is to get more people across Queensland cycling on safer roads and an ever-expanding cycle network!
Apply today with your Cover Letter and Resume.
Applications close Sunday 22nd September 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience in a data entry role?