Property Sales Consultant
Advertiser: Daring & Young PropertyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Sept 2019
- Northern QLD
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Sales
Are you Daring enough to join us?
Our team is expanding, and with growth comes opportunity for a Property Sales Consultant to join our adventure. With great advertising comes leads that are dispersed to the sales staff, a great start to get you off the ground with plenty of listings.
With an established brand name in Townsville that was recently awarded Townsville’s Number 1 Agent (Rate My Agent) our office offers agents the potential to take their real estate career to the next level with one of the most dynamic and successful teams in North Queensland. This is an exciting opportunity to join the fastest growing Locally owned office that is taking the next step in their business expansion.
Daring and Young’s mission is to constantly evolve, work smarter and deliver an entirely fresh, energetic and innovative approach to servicing their clients in Townsville. The team have an instinctive desire to exceed clients expectations whilst having fun and are extremely passionate about what they do. They are seeking like minded individuals to join their team, be a part of an amazing office culture and share in their successes.
The successful candidate will have:
. Follow up on leads that are dispersed to you to appraise
· Great interpersonal & communication skills
· Ability to meet new challenges head on
· Elite work ethic - we believe in working smarter, not harder
· Willingness to learn - we appreciate open mindness
· Desire to grow - we want you to succeed
· A true passion for the Real Estate Industry - we want you to love it like we do
· Ability to work both as part of a group and autonomously
· Effective organisational and multitasking skills
· Confidence and motivation to exceed expectations
If you are an experienced real estate agent, or a newcomer with your real estate certificate with the right attitude and mindset to build your career and share in our success; we want to hear from you!
Please apply via the 'application link' - successful applicants will be contacted for a confidential discussion about a remuneration package to suit the candidate
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)
- Do you have experience in a sales role?