Women's Key Account Manager
Advertiser: Rhythm GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Sept 2019
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
Women’s Key Account Manager
Rhythm is a surf lifestyle apparel company specializing in Apparel, Swimwear and Accessories. This is a great opportunity for a career in an exciting industry and we are a looking for a dynamic candidate to join our team.
A full-time position is available for a Women’s Key Account Manager which will be based out of the head office in Burleigh Heads (Gold Coast). Living by our company motto 'The Sound Of Change' we endeavour to carry out all aspects of our sales strategy with an innovative approach.
Reporting to the Global Sales & Planning Manager, the Key Account Manager is responsible for assisting with sales growth within key accounts to achieve and exceed sales and profitability targets. As one of the primary business contacts, this role is responsible for the maintenance of key accounts and the administration of orders, including identification of growth opportunities. This person will also need to assist with the motivation and communication flow to our external domestic sales agents.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have at least 5 years' sales experience in Ladies Apparel and Ladies Swim Industries.
Summary of Purpose
- To develop, establish and maintain sales strategies to meet Rhythm's objectives as outlines by the Global Sales &Planning Manager.
- Work with external Sales Agents.
- Driving and delivering consistently high performance outcomes by building trust relationships across key national and independent accounts.
- Work closely with our Management Team to manage timeline communication, deliveries and stock expectations for major accounts;
- Work closely with our Marketing Team to provide such support to wholesale accounts;
- Negotiate with new and existing major accounts, agents and distributors to maximise the sales relationship and profit.
- Work closely with our Global Sales & Planning Manager to minimize stock on hand and develop off price inventory clearance channels.
Rhythm is seeking a self-motivated, driven, positive and passionate sales professional with the following attributes;
- Proven sales track record for sales achievement in growth
- Strong analytical skills
- Team player
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proficient computer and MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills and a natural ability to build relationships with a network of agents, distributors and accounts.
- Stock allocation and replenishment experience
- Thorough understanding of and natural affinity for apparel trends and the fashion industry.
- Established relationships with retail buyers, essential.
What's on Offer?
- Attractive remuneration package commensurate to your experience.
- A career with an expanding international surf clothing company
- A chance to be a part of an exciting, creative and emerging young label
If you are interested in this exciting position, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Please note, only short -listed applicants will be contacted
- What's your expected annual base salary?