Full Time Front Office Administrator - KIAMA
Advertiser: BIG4 Easts Beach Holiday ParkMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Sept 2019
- Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
BIG4 Easts Beach Holiday Park at Kiama has been delivering memorable holiday experiences to our guests for over 80 years. We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated professional who will assist in providing exceptional customer service to our guests at our busy 550 site holiday park.
In this role the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Provide a memorable holiday experience for our guests
- Provide prompt and friendly customer service when taking bookings, during check in or check out and when addressing guest requests or complaints
- Use Newbook reservation system to process all reservations
- Maintain accurate guest accounts
- Perform all routine front office duties
- Communicate and coordinate with various departments such as grounds, housekeeping and cafe
Requirements of the role include:
- A natural ability and passion to deliver exceptional customer service
- Experience within a front office environment is preferred
- Computer and Microsoft Office experience
- High level of attention to detail
- Down to earth team player with high level of initiative
- Loves a challenge and can work in a high pressure environment with proven ability to balance the two activities of customer service and completing set tasks
- Flexibility & Reliability a must
- Drivers Licence
This position requires availability to work on a rotating roster including weekends, school holidays and public holidays. Shifts will vary with the earliest starting time 7.00am and the latest finishing time 10.00pm.
We are a smoke free workplace
If you feel that you are the right person for this position please email your resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or Mail to The Front Office Manager, PO Box 10, Kiama NSW 2533
Applications close Sunday, 22nd September 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- Are you available to work public holidays?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?