- Job Listing Date
- 10 Sept 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
We are currently seeking a driven, solutions focused Sales Professional to join our team in North Sydney with the view to establishing and growing long term business partnerships. You will promote SPS Commerce's suite of cloud based supply chain solutions to small and medium sized suppliers to the retail industry through the understanding of key business challenges within the industry.
In this diverse and challenging role, some of your core responsibilities will include;
- Plan, develop and manage a defined sales territory
- Identifying business opportunities and engaging relevant stakeholders with a value-based sales approach
- Identify & understand customers' business needs and prepare proposals that meet these needs
- Cold calling, warm calling, demos and client meetings
- Liaising with customers to answer queries
- Manage the customer's contract and terms
- Follow up on inbound leads
- Assist in driving new solutions, creation of marketing tools and improvement of business processes and existing offerings
To be successful in this role, you will
- Driven by a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Have at least 1 year of sales experience
- Be a solutions seller
- Have excellent communications and negotiation skills
- "Your package will include a competitive salary plus super, uncapped achievable commissions structure.and you will get:
- Quarterly revenue accelerators;
- Achievable targets – putting more cash in your back pocket;
- Regular office happy hours!;
- Team outings to celebrate just about anything we can find a reason for! Recent outings have included the hipster circus, yum cha evening and kayaking on the harbour!;
- To be part of a LEGENDARY Christmas gatherings – last year we spent an amazing Friday sailing Sydney Harbour!;
- Genuine progression opportunities (we are growing and love to develop our own up and coming tech superstars!);
- The potential to visit our headquarters in the USA!"
This role has great opportunities for career development in an exciting multinational company. If this sounds like the role for you, please Apply Now
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- What's your expected annual base salary?