Advertiser: Mavid ConstructionMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Project Management
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Mavid Construction is a successful Award winning Residential Construction Company and an industry leader in its field. The business has been consistently growing and producing a high level of quality finished products.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Your role as a Building Cadet will allow you the ability to be involved in multiple aspects of construction managment. This role will be ideally suited to a candidate looking to work 30 hours per week in conjunction with study.
- Assist with estimating tasks including; Quantity take offs, document control, general admin, tender letters and obtaining subcontractor and supplier quotations
- Assist in time, cost and quality control
- Liaising with Architects, Suppliers, Subcontractors and various consultants
- Assist in construction programs
- Assist in various contracts administration duties
- Assist with safety management tasks such as sending out of safety documentation
- Making applications for projects
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Ideally be enrolled in a Construction Management Degree or similar tertiary study
- Efficiency in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Motivated and energetic individual
- Intelligent and fast learning
- Ability to work in a team and individual environment
Based in the Hunter Valley, Mavid Construction consists of a close knit team which prides itself on its business morals, ethics and culture.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your highest level of education?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?