IBM Maximo Consultant (Junior to Senior)
Advertiser: ClaritaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Consultants
Clarita Solutions is a dynamic and highly specialised team, committed to delivering best-of-breed solutions that integrate asset and location data to transform enterprise asset management operations.
For knowledgeable Maximo consultants willing to invest their knowledge and experience in the pursuit of delighted clients, Clarita can offer a stimulating workload, healthy workplace and happy environment.
What you’ll do:
As a Maximo Consultant you will join our team of dedicated, professional consultants focussed on delivering client outcomes. You will have a broad understanding of how large enterprises can and should optimise asset management practices through the use of Maximo and related systems and technologies.
You can expect your role to involve:
- Analysis, design and configuration of solutions for asset intensive industries
- Working closely with teams and facilitating workshops
- Preparing project documentation
- Providing thought leadership to customers
- Pre-sales assistance to support our Asset Management, Location and Managed Services practice’s
- Technical challenges
What you’ll bring:
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate
- Knowledge of asset management concepts and industry trends;
- Consulting experience in configuring IBM Maximo Enterprise Asset Management;
- Certifications or industry qualifications will be highly regarded;
- Experience with Maximo's integration framework
- Experience working with mobile solutions will be highly regarded;
- Experience working with related technologies such as WebSphere, Java, BIRT and Cognos will be highly regarded
To be considered, your application must demonstrate:
- Exceptional analytical, presentation and communication skills
- Excellent customer and stakeholder relationship finesse
- Effective problem solving, analysis and negotiation skills
- Efficient management of time and prioritisation of tasks
Clarita Solutions have been working to help Australian businesses improve asset management operations since 2009. Working from Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne, our people are business analysts, asset managers, GIS experts, solution architects and technology specialists who apply their considerable skills to build maturity in asset management systems and processes for our clients. Learn more About Us at https://claritasolutions.com/about-us/
Clarita is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity in the workplace and aim to ensure that every employee and job applicant gets a fair go. Great people come from all walks of life, at Clarita, we are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce.
When you join our team, you'll find the opportunity to develop your technical and professional skills in an environment where creativity is encouraged, professional achievements are recognised, and knowledge is freely shared. Learn more about What to Expect from us at https://claritasolutions.com/about-us/careers-2/
We may not be able to offer a funky inner-city office with an indoor rock climbing wall….but we can promise a happy and healthy workplace that will keep you technically stimulated and professionally satisfied, every single day.
If you like what you’re hearing, then we'd love to hear from you! Click the 'Apply for this Job' button to submit your application.
This position is open for either a full-time permanent appointment or contracting arrangement. To be considered, applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in a consulting role?
- How many years' experience do you have as a technical consultant?
- Have you completed a qualification in ICT?