- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Process Engineering
We touch your lives everyday… think about the food you love, your favourite themepark rides and your smartphones. We made these possible by combining the imaginations of people with the potential machines.
We build the Connected Enterprise by linking people, machines and data across an entire business. From improving the production of medicines that boost human health to reducing waste in automotive production, the work we do changes how we live. We help the world work better and people work smarter and we’re looking for bright minds to make that happen –the markers, the forward thinkers, the problem solvers and the innovators.
A career at Rockwell will help you expand what’s possible for the world –and for yourself. Being part of a global organization with more than 20,000 people worldwide, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with smart people and gain expertise from around the world to broaden a path based on interests they want to pursue and skills they want to build. The possibilities are in your hands!
The Project Engineer, Advanced Process Control deliver value to our customers by engineering advanced analytics applications that improve product quality, production capacity and energy usage. Our applications are built by team members with a unique blend of plant experience, control, process and systems engineering. Our toolkit relies on predictive analytics and model-predictive control calculations that indicate and manage process performance. We have hundreds of high ROI applications in the field.
Your technical responsibilities include problem identification, system architecture definition, design, implementation, testing, client training, and solution deployment. Your may participate in sales and proposal presentations. You will also have the opportunity to work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Using your expert judgment, you will select methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Our customers will view you as a consultant and your performance is typically measured by delivery of agreed solutions within budgeted hours.
- Minimum of 8 years of related experience.
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in chemical engineering or other engineering with heavy modeling, statistics or process control focus
- Experience in automation, process control and advanced model-predictive applications
- Process industry background with a preference of mining and mineral processing experience
- Self-motivated with strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Manufacturing experience in the process industries
- Ability to multi task on multiple projects with various internal and external stakeholders
Why Rockwell Automation
- 100 years’ old global leading brand
- Competitive salary with 14% superannuation
- Company which embraces diversity and inclusion
- Paid parental leave for primary carer
- Global career opportunities
- 8 offices across Australia and New Zealand
- Onsite Parking
Are you ready to join us to make the world work better? We look forward to receiving your application!
*Applicants must have work rights for Australia. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?