Office Administration and Recruitment Support
Advertiser: Projects AssuredMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Projects Assured is a specialist Management Consultancy delivering services in four core areas of expertise to the Canberra market: Strategy and Business Improvement; Project and Program Management; Capability Development; and Enterprise Technology.
We are focused on attracting and retaining the best talent in the market. Our philosophy is to invest in, and nurture staff, ensuring they are well trained, developed and mentored in the correct competencies, and possess energetic and passionate traits integral to be a part of a high-performance team.
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual with experience in Office Administration to join our close-knit team. You will be responsible for ensuring the day to day running of the office goes smoothly. This role will also be available to assist with ad-hoc tasks including providing daily support to the Recruitment Manager with activities such as coordinating candidate appointments, preparing and recording recruitment data through our internal system databases. Coordinating company events and activities is also a part of this role.
The successful candidate will have a positive upbeat attitude, take pride in maintaining a tidy office and enjoy a hands-on role with a variety of reception and administration tasks. We want someone who understands there is always something to do, or improve, big or small so initiative is important too. Having a flexible approach and strong attention to detail will be key for you to able to complete all tasks to a high standard within set time frames.
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 1 years’ office administration and/or recruitment experience.
- A qualification in business administration, or similar qualification is desirable.
- Have a friendly and proactive communication style in order to provide a helpful office service.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Committed and enthusiastic team player.
- Ability to use, or learn, internal employee platforms e.g. for timesheets, expenses, recruitment.
- Strong Microsoft Office computer skills e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.
If you are interested and suitable for this role, please send your resume and covering letter to the Projects Assured People Engagement Manager by email at email@example.com
This role will be filled quickly once we have the right candidate!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience in a data entry role?