- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Customer Facing
dnata Airport Services Pty. Limited is a national provider of Ground Handling, Cargo & Passenger services to a number of major international Airlines. We are part of the global dnata International network and a subsidiary of the Emirates Group.
We are seeking a number of Service Delivery Agent's to join the Melbourne Passenger Services team based at Melbourne International Airport.
These roles are permanent part time (performing a minimum of 20 hours per week) and will be required to work shift work including, early starts, late finishes, nights, weekends and public holidays.
The purpose of these roles are to carry out premium passenger service functions of check-in for passenger handling and/or lead gate agent duties while ensuring all regulatory requirements are met. The role is also responsible for the efficient, safe and accurate adherence to the clients requirements during an aircraft turnaround.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role are (but not limited to):
- Perform premium passenger check in duties for customer airlines;
- Manual handling including wheelchairs and special handling
- Compliance with OH&S Regulations and Company OH&S policies. Taking corrective action where necessary;
- Anticipate and resolve problems. Liaising with internal/external clients, management and other relevant parties, as required;
- Lead and participate as a team member to ensure work and company requirements are communicated accurately and in efficiently;
- Follow direction during shift to achieve required timely aircraft scheduled departures;
- Ensure necessary paperwork is completed on time and that all reporting is completed as per service delivery agreements and company requirements;
- Ensure that all procedures are carried out within the regulations as set out by the requirements of client airlines and ICAO/IATA and OTS rules and regulations;
Skills, Experience and Licenses:
- Works in a Safe Manner at all times;
- Secondary Education;
- Current VIC Drivers License;
- Secondary language desirable;
- Experience working in a Customer facing role (desirable)
- Exceptional Customer Service skills;
- Time Management/Organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills – Verbal and Written;
- High Attention to Detail
- Basic – Intermediate computer skills;
- Understands the importance of meeting Service Level Agreements (SLA's);
- Excellent team player with a positive/can-do attitude;
- Reliable, trustworthy and has the ability to work independently.
Please note that employment with dnata Airport Services Pty. Limited is conditional upon a satisfactory security clearance (ASIC) and a pre-employment medical/Drug & Alcohol test. Kindly note that the pre-employment medical/Drug & Alcohol test is at your cost and is conducted by one of our providers.
dnata Airport Services Pty. Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage men and women of all ages and Indigenous Australians to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please click 'Apply Now'.
Applications close 5:00pm Friday 27th September 2019.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted. If you have not received a response from us within the closing date from applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?