HR Assistant and Customer SupportPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
Kids Gourmet Food is a volume catering business and the National leading provider of prepared meals to the childcare industry in Sydney, Brisbane & Melbourne. Our growing business is based on Sydney’s Northern Beaches and we have a newly created full-time opportunity for a Human Resources Assistant/Customer Support person.
Working within our Human Resources and Customer Service Team, your primary roles will be the first point of contact for employees, and support to our customers, both new and existing.
Key Responsibilities include:
- General HR administration and support,
- Providing generalist HR advice to employees and Managers,
- Assisting with HR projects,
- Administering HR systems and maintaining databases,
- End to end recruitment and onboarding of new employees, and
- Coordinating Work Health and Safety activities, including WorkCover and incident reports.
- Assist new and existing customers with general enquiries,
- Manage customer issues regarding website, orders, food delivery and equipment,
- Set up and maintain customer accounts and databases, and
- Manage telephone and email inquiries in a timely manner.
You will have:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar HR role,
- Qualification in Human Resources or related field preferred,
- Good judgement and the ability to identify when to escalate problems,
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times,
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise work,
- Ability to influence and build strong relationships,
- Excellent time management and attention to detail,
- Professional and friendly telephone manner, and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you tick all the boxes, please click the “apply now” button and submit your resume.
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in Human Resources (HR)?
- Have you completed a qualification in human resources (HR)?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?