- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Web Development & Production
simPRO Software develops business management cloud solutions for the trade services industry. Our products are designed to optimise business workflow to refine process, improve productivity and increase profitability. simPRO Software is a global software house with operations in Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom and the United States.
Would you like to work as a Web Developer within a Global team in an exciting, innovative, positively cultured environment? This is your chance.
With guidance from our highly experienced Senior Web Developer you'll deliver high quality output and further develop your skills in both front-end and back-end technologies.
- Production and maintenance of the company website through a complete ground-up rebuild and beyond
- Work with copywriters, designers and other content creators to produce website content
- Adopt and adhere to existing coding and workflow practices and company brand guidelines
- Deliver scalable, responsive, cross-device compatible web pages
- Maintain a high focus on quality, consistency and deliverability through use of templates and continual process improvement
- Proven ability to code fast-loading, responsive web pages based on wireframe mockups
- Cross-browser compatibility experience for all major web browsers
- Experience with at least one back-end language, preferably PHP
- Desire to continually seek out and learn about emerging web trends and technologies
- Ability to clearly communicate with a range of internal stakeholders both verbally and in writing
- Working knowledge of image file formats, recommended resolution and compression required for web output
Other highly regarded skills:
- Experience with AMP
- Knowledge of technical SEO requirements
- Experience with a flat file CMS such as Grav
- Experience with a templating framework such as Twig
Salary commensurate with experience.
If you are seeking to join a progressive organisation where you can continue to develop your career, please submit your cover letter and resume by clicking the 'Apply for this job' button below.
Visit: simprogroup.com to learn more about us.
*Please note, no agencies will be accepted in the recruitment of this role. We would like to take this opportunity to thank all candidates for their application. Only candidates who meet the criteria above will be contacted for an interview.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?