Primary Teacher Aide - Calvary Christian College
Advertiser: Calvary Christian CollegeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Northern QLD
- Work Type
- Education & Training, Teaching Aides & Special Needs
"Right Start, Bright Future"
Calvary Christian College is a leading independent school in North Queensland, providing excellence in Christian education to over 900 students from Kindergarten to Year 12. We are currently inviting applications to fill the positions of Primary College Teacher Aides commencing January 2020 upon successful application.
Reporting to the Director of Primary College, this role is responsible for assisting Classroom Teachers with classroom duties while providing a supportive and nurturing environment for all students in the Learning Support Department.
The available position is a 12 month contract, during term time only.
The successful applicant will:
- have relevant Teacher Aide experience
- hold a Certificate III in Education Support (desirable)
- possess (or be able to attain) a Working with Children Blue Card
- be supportive of the Christian ethos of the College
A copy of the full position description for this role can be downloaded from the Calvary website (www.calvary.qld.edu/job-vacancies).
All applications are to be submitted by email to email@example.com and must contain a cover letter and current resume.
Applications close 4 pm Friday, 4 October 2019.
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- How many years' experience do you have as a teacher aide?
- Have you completed a qualification in education support?