Advertiser: Smart Loyalty AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
About the business
Smart Loyalty is one of Australasia's leading Business-to-Business rewards and loyalty program providers. With operations in Australia and New Zealand
About the role
- Prepare relevant content for email marketing campaigns and promotions sent from Smart Loyalty and/or on behalf of external partners.
- Gather, write and upload content for program apps and websites to ensure material is always up to date.
- Updating of products in the Smart Loyalty Australia rewards web store as required
- Liaise with all relevant internal stakeholders in order to ensure that content is relevant, delivered on time and within budget.
- Support the Australian team by creating functional briefs for new marketing executions as and when required.
- To develop a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives of each of the campaigns that you produce content for.
- Contributing to marketing plans and strategies and assisting in the delivery of those strategies
- Any other tasks that may be in line with business requirements.
Skills and experience
- Excellent communications skills, with a solid knowledge of English grammar and the ability to present ideas in a clear and concise way, both verbally and in writing, to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Analytical, with the ability to interpret information, news, data and research quickly – and distil the most important/relevant information to inform unique and innovative new content.
- Proactive and highly organized, with excellent time management and planning skills.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with multiple constituencies requiring attention.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Maintain a high standard when representing Smart Loyalty.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a marketing coordinator?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a qualification in marketing?