- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Office Management
WHO WE ARE
Secure Parking is the largest commercial car park operator in Australia and operates over 650 car parks across Australia and New Zealand. Secure Parking was founded over 40 years ago and was acquired by Park24 Co. Ltd in 2017. Park24 is Japan's largest commercial car park operator. Both companies continue to expand rapidly based on a platform of continued investment in innovative technology, marketing and people.
You will be joining the company at an exciting time with a number of transformation initiatives underway as the company transitions from a privately held business in to a true market leading Corporate.
Our core values are People First, Resilience, Integrity, Daring and Passionate.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The position is responsible for maintaining key internal reporting and databases, general office administration such as document controls, and in assisting Operations Supervisors where needed. This role may provide customer service support (online or in person), collections support, or other responsibilities to fulfil the contract at the discretion of the Landside Services Manager.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- The Car Park Administration Manager must have a minimum of three (3) years' experience within an administrative environment and demonstrated experience in managing staff, coordinating systems, data, documentation and financial controls
- Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Applications, in particular Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Minimum typing speed of 40 wpm with a high level of accuracy (98%)
- Honest, reliable and punctual
- Friendly, cooperative and helpful with customers
- Confident dealing with money and numbers
- Good communication skills with the patience to deal tactfully with people.
- Ability to follow instructions as necessary
- Ability to work cooperatively and harmoniously with work colleagues and supervisors