Admin Gun/EA Needed Part Time For Booming Dating Training & Events Company
Advertiser: Social CoachMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
How would you like to…
- Be part of a team on a mission to truly transform peoples lives?
- Work flexible hours (often potentially from home) to fit in with your study, lifestyle or family schedule?
- Establish your place in an exciting and rapidly growing business with tons of opportunity for rapid promotion, higher pay and if you are interested interstate (possibly overseas) travel?
We are socialcoach.com. We run Workshops featuring hands on social skills and dating drills with Female Coaches (mostly professional models) to give men the skills and confidence to be way more successful socially, in business and with women. We plan to be coaching women by late 2020 and teaching advanced social skills to businesses in 2021.
We are growing rapidly thanks to a 3 hour Workshop we tour round Australia (and soon overseas) and 1.6M view 1 hr speech we have on Youtube, and a – and we need your help.
You’ll be joining a team of 13 female coaches, four male coaches, two full-time office staff and Virtual Assistants based in the Philippines.
We have been in business as a live training company since 2006 and coached in New York, London, Hong Kong, LA, and all around Australia.
We have been featured in Cosmopolitan, FHM, Marie Claire, on TV program Sunrise with Koshie and others, SMH, The Age, Herald Sun and many others.
You will be providing administration support, along with being the right-hand person to the company founders.
We need a lot of help managing and improving our backend systems to better meet the global demand for our coaching.
We need self starters as, at times, you will be working independently or in isolation, while the Coaching Team works off-site at events.
We can be fairly flexible with hours, schedule and whether you work from our office or from home if you are a really good team member.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Helping plan and coordinate seminars and workshops
- Social media management
- Client service by phone, email, text and in person
- Updating or preparing slide presentations
- General administration duties such as processing purchase orders, calendar management, researching, online shopping and making travel arrangements, transcription
- Basic website updates and management
Desirable Attributes For Success In This Role
- Experience in an executive assistant or administrative role – especially working for an absent-minded, very disorganised, high income earning, salesperson type
- Extremely well organised with good project management skills
- Experience with and/or formal training in office management systems to run an efficient business
- Strong computer skills (we are Mac users)
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Any digital marketing experience
- Attention to detail, team mentality and ability to work well under pressure
- A keen interest in our business
We’re growing rapidly and have a high margin business so if you become a good team member we will pay you well.
We try to treat our employees really well and most members of our current team have been with us for 3 or more years – some for 9 and 7 years.
Remuneration will be dependent on your skill level, experience and the attributes above. We’re looking for a quality person.
We expect to pay between $35/hour up to $55/hour plus generous performance bonuses.
Depending on the skill and preferences of the successful candidate we are open to 3 days a week up to full time – we can be flexible on this for the right person.
We are currently based in Bondi. As we grow our team we plan to be back in the CBD, Surry Hills, Ultimo area within a few months. It’s possible and likely that initially, you could do some of your work from home.
If you love problem-solving, people and have great administrative skills, we want to hear from you! To apply please fill out this short Google Form: https://goo.gl/forms/3BestyB7jBjNzMzo2
ONLY applicants who complete the form will be considered. Thanks!
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your preferred work type?