Broker Assistant / Claims Officer
Advertiser: ssaa insurance brokersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Brokerage
SSAA General Insurance Brokers P/L (SSAAIB) is a professional brokerage servicing the needs of the Sporting Shooters Association of Australia's (SSAA) members and clients personal and business insurance needs.
SSAA is a national organisation with approximately 190,000 members Australia wide as well as 450 affiliated clubs. As well as servicing the needs of our members we also arrange insurances for all types of professions within the firearm industry.
The national office is situated at Fullarton, SA. We are a small niche brokerage consisting of six staff currently with a very good work ethic and we are totally committed to our members and clients.
We are seeking a Broker Assistant to join our team, the permanent part-time (30 hours per week) position will include:
- Assisting our NSW Broker with the management of their clients.
- Efficient renewal & new business processing
- Quoting commercial lines new business
- Binding cover using online platforms
- Policy maintenance, including endorsements and cancellations
- Liaising with clients and underwriters
- Claims management
- Assisting other areas of the business where required
The successful candidate will possess:
- Tier 1 General Insurance Broking qualifications
- Appropriate working knowledge of the insurance industry
- Competent in Microsoft Office, Sunrise and Winbeat
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
Remuneration will be commensurate with your experience and performance.
- Applications without a personalised covering letter will not be considered.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
To apply email your resume and covering letter to Trevor Jenkin at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Have you completed a RG146 insurance broking accreditation?
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?
- Do you have customer service experience in the insurance industry?