- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Work Type
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Customer Facing
WHO WE ARE
Secure Parking is the largest commercial car park operator in Australia and operates over 650 car parks across Australia and New Zealand. Secure Parking was founded over 40 years ago and was acquired by Park24 Co. Ltd in 2017. Park24 is Japan's largest commercial car park operator. Both companies continue to expand rapidly based on a platform of continued investment in innovative technology, marketing and people.
You will be joining the company at an exciting time with a number of transformation initiatives underway as the company transitions from a privately held business in to a true market leading Corporate.
Our core values are People First, Resilience, Integrity, Daring and Passionate.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The position is responsible for providing outstanding customer service whilst maintaining Secure Parking's high quality standards of presentation.
The following services are to be undertaken surrounding the Terminals and while patrolling the Airport site, monitoring the conduct of persons and vehicles and reporting suspicious behaviour to the relevant authorities and BAC.
In doing so, a KSO will be required to perform a range of duties including but not limited to: The controlling of pedestrian and vehicle access and egress at the terminals with an observation of safety and security which are fundamental components of the Airport.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Honest, reliable and punctual
- Friendly, cooperative and helpful with customers
- Confident dealing with money and numbers
- Good communication skills with the patience to deal tactfully with people.
- Ability to follow instructions as necessary
- Ability to work cooperatively and harmoniously with work colleagues and supervisors
- Willingness and capability to learn and utilise new technology as and when it is made available.
- Willingness to comply with all corporate policies and procedures, in particular OH&S.
- Current full drivers licence
- Willingness to participate in relocation to other landside service areas or car parks as required