Advertiser: Quayclean Aust. Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
EXPERIENCED WORKS CO-ORDINATOR/ADMIN
Quayclean is a dynamic, culture driven organisation specialising in cleaning, presentation and waste management services, with locations in all states of Australia. Quayclean has evolved over the last 16 years and we are currently experiencing a period of exciting growth and development.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated full-time Works Co-Ordinator/Admin who would like to share our passion for this amazing venue.
Working as part of the Quayclean operational team this role is responsible for supporting Quayclean’s operations in specified contracts and events. At its core the role involves rostering staff, co-ordinating specialist service providers, completion of routines inspections and organising reactive and programmed works. In addition reporting, organising work orders, consumables, chemical supply, machinery maintenance and supporting the senior contracts/venue manager.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Rostering and staff requirements on a daily basis and in a two weeks in advance system.
- Ensure all staff are aware of their rosters in our payroll system…Microkeeper.
- Co-ordinate the programmed works schedule and ensure all planned are completed and accounted
- Ensure consumables, chemicals and equipment are ordered and stocked, maintaining costs in line with budget.
- Document and close our any reactive and programmed works.
- Completion of monthly reporting and KPI’s
- Ensure compliance with standards, policies and procedures.
- Other relevant duties which may be required by the Manager from time to time.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Minimum of 2 years recent experience in service industry role.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- A professional and enthusiastic work manner.
- Ability to build rapport with clients and deliver superior customer service.
- Excellent problem solving and outstanding attention to detail.
- The right to work in Australia full-time.
- Current police check.
If you are an experienced, professional with a proven track record for being hardworking and reliable and want to join a reputable Company with a strong emphasis on service excellence and customer satisfaction, we would like to hear from you!
A competitive remuneration package will be offered, based on your suitability for the position, your skills, qualifications and experience.
If this opportunity sounds like you, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?