Marketing and Promotions Coordinator
Advertiser: CIRE SERVICES INCORPORATEDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Yarra Valley & High Country
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
Cire Services Inc. is an advanced, community based, not for profit organisation. Cire operates a range of services to meet community needs through education and provision of services.
- We are a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) offering accredited, pre-accredited, work skills and leisure courses.
- Our Community School, a registered independent school, provides secondary curriculum to students in an alternative school environment.
- Family and Children’s Services supports children’s services for long day care, pre-school programs, occasional care, vacation care and before and after school care.
- Community Hubs, bringing people together to connect, learn and contribute in their local community through social, education, recreational and support activities.
Cire Services is a child safe organisation.
A Day in the Life of our Marketing and Promotions Coordinator
From content writing to managing multi-channel digital marketing campaigns to liaising with stakeholders, no two days will be the same in this role. As a key member of a small and dynamic marketing team, you will raise Cire’s profile through engaging content, high quality materials and innovative projects.
Who Are You?
To be successful in this role, you will ideally hold qualifications in Digital Marketing or equivalent experience. You are an experienced Mac user who is familiar with digital marketing, Adobe Creative Suite and WordPress. You understand Google Analytics and SEO principles, with photography and video production skills highly desirable. You are passionate, highly motivated and innovative in design. You enjoy rising to challenges and are able to remain calm under pressure. You are self-disciplined and always provide excellent customer service to your stakeholders.
To enjoy Cire’s environment and culture, you will have a community focus, friendly demeanour and positive attitude. You will demonstrate our Values of Respect, Quality and Integrity. You will enjoy being an integral part of a fun and professional team.
As a not for profit, we are able to offer salary packaging and novated leasing, which can provide you with a worthwhile tax saving. We also offer an attractive remuneration package for the right candidate. This is a full time position (Monday to Friday) within a small and dynamic marketing team.
If you see yourself fitting in well with us and our vision, please apply by submitting your cover letter and resume. Please note, only candidates who submit both documents will be considered.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- Have you completed a qualification in marketing?
- What's your expected annual base salary?