Advertiser: CUB CAMPERSMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Sydney, North West & Hills District
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Cub Campers is a leading Australian, family owned manufacturing business. The business comprises a production facility in North Rocks, supplying camper trailers to a national network of dealerships.
A part time position has become available for an enthusiastic receptionist/administration assistant. This person will be the first point of contact our customers have with us, by telephone or face to face, so exceptional customer service skills are crucial.
This role is 5 days per week (Monday to Friday), 25 to 30 hours per week negotiable, and may require additional hours from time to time depending upon operational requirements.
- Answering incoming calls
- Greeting visitors
- Managing office supplies (stationery, tea/coffee)
- Assisting sales personnel with spare parts and service work
- General administrative support
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Coachability - open to feedback
- Attention to detail
- Appreciation for camping and the great outdoors
- Common sense
- Superior customer service
- A team player
If you believe you possess these qualities, please email your resume and covering letter to email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?