- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
A great opportunity to join a world leader in climate control solutions and apply your strong communication and relationship skills to drive results.
Seeley International is Australia’s largest air conditioning manufacturer and a global leader in developing ingenious energy efficient cooling and heating products which are sold around the world. With iconic brands such as Breezair, Braemar, Coolair and Climate Wizard, for more than forty-five years, this family owned business has led the industry with ground breaking innovations.
Our vision is to lead the world in creating climate control solutions which continue to be highly innovative, of premium quality and inspirational in their delivery of energy-efficiency.
Having its global headquarters in Australia, over 500 employees and four manufacturing facilities, Seeley International exports to more than 120 countries around the world through its global distributor network.
About the Role...
We are currently looking to recruit a Marketing Coordinator with strong graphic design skills to assist with execution of marketing and promotional plans for Residential and Commercial air conditioning product categories. The role is based at Seeley Head Office in Lonsdale, Adelaide and reports to the Category Marketing Manager – Residential and Commercial. This is a pivotal role and great opportunity for an experienced marketing professional to coordinate and administrate marketing activities across all brands and product offerings and hence support revenue and market share growth.
About the person…
This position requires an individual with a track record of success, a self-starter with high energy, positive attitude, team player and highly motivated individual who can achieve results in a very dynamic environment with many stakeholders. A degree in marketing, communications, business or related field is desirable along with 3 or more years of hands-on graphic design experience with proven project management skills.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide marketing support for marketing campaigns, promotional initiatives and other marketing projects
- Provide graphic design and print production support to the Marketing department – including online support.
- Design branded items including brochures (printed and electronic), posters etc. to communicate with dealers, staff, customers or other audiences
- Coordinate and/or provide support on new product launches including associated launch plans, timelines and project plans and key deliverables in Australian and International markets.
- Coordinate and/or provide support in the execution of events, exhibitions and trade nights.
- Support development and coordination of specific customer training initiatives
- Work closely with international markets to support marketing activities, collateral development and delivery of defined marketing plans.
- Provide general administrative support across the marketing department including managing purchase orders, merchandising, printing coordination, service & warranty mail outs, meeting minutes, monthly draws and other cross function marketing project support as required.
- Provide general digital content support including uploading documentation files, images and minor content changes on an as-needs basis.
What you'll need to be successful…
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe creative suite, Microsoft suite.
- Strong copy writing skills and experience.
- Working knowledge of CRM programs, associated reporting and tools. (Salesforce is ideal)
- Working knowledge of website CMS programs (Wordpress is ideal), SEO, SEM and PPC campaigns.
- Brand & campaign management experience (multiple brands and national campaigns)
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in an environment with shifting priorities and time-sensitive deadlines
- Strong sense of organization and attention to detail are required
- Strong verbal and written skills are required
- Strong analytical and logical skills, data literate
- Ability to effectively manage budgetary spending to maximize ROI of Marketing campaigns and resources.
This is an exciting opportunity to take your Marketing career to a new level and be part of a successful South Australian family business with global reach.
If this sounds like an opportunity that meets with your career aspirations, we would like to hear from you!
Simply complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.Lonsdale 5160 SA