Full Time Zoo Keeper/Tour Guide or Trainee
Advertiser: Altina Wildlife ParkMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Wagga Wagga & Riverina
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Other
A position is available for an outgoing, responsible person who is willing to carry out all duties associated with Park and animal management including: enclosure maintenance, animal welfare, conducting tours, animal food prep (weigh, portion, prepare, store) and general duties.
We are offering a full time position in which communication, time management, excellent PR skills and an extensive knowledge of various animals and their behaviour would be a definite advantage. Experience in handling horses would be an asset but not necessary. Must be willing to do overtime/weekend work. Trainee program may be offered to the right candidate. A competitive wage package will be offered in line with the level of experience and skills.
Applications Close 5pm Wednesday 25th September 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?