- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sport & Recreation, Other
Purpose of Role
The Sport and Activities Program Coordinator reports to the Head of Sport and Activities and is a key member of the Sport and Activities Department. The position is responsible for supporting the Head of Sport and Activities to implement and coordinate the School’s Sports and Activities program and House Sports for approximately 1500 female and male students from Years 7 to Years 12. The program is designed to enhance the wellbeing of students through participation, engagement and providing opportunities for personal growth.
The Sport and Activities Program Coordinator provides advice, guidance and administrative support to staff involved in the delivery of the program (Staff Members if Charge of Sport (SMIC’s), Coaches and Team Managers). The role also coordinates key aspects of the program such as determining fixtures, booking of venues, equipment purchases, transport and collation of results.
Qualifications, Skills & Knowledge
- Previous experience in a sports administration and/or senior coaching role with the proven ability to coordinate other staff in the delivery of a sports program.
- Sports management and/or coaching qualifications
- Previous experience within an educational environment, ideally with involvement with APS and/or AGSV sport.
- A current Employee Working With Children Check
- Post secondary qualification in sports management and/or administration
- Current First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis qualifications
Applications close 3 October 2019.
To apply, please visit our website - https://www.carey.com.au/employment/employment-opportunities