Assistant Property Manager (Hampton)
Advertiser: Pitard Property GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
Based in the South East, we are a boutique Real Estate agency who pride ourselves on providing our clients with a premium service and experience.
Our organisation is dynamic with a great office culture and working environment. In this role you will be offered plenty of support, diversity and growth, as well as the opportunity to develop your area knowledge and contacts in the Bayside area.
About the Role:
- Conduct Inspections (including Routine/Ingoing and Outgoing Inspections)
- Arrange and coordinate maintenance and repairs with tenants and tradespeople
- Organising the preparation of rental paperwork including lease agreements, rental authorities and bonds
- Prepare and hand over documentation and keys to tenants
- Assist and follow up with tenants on lease agreements, arrears etc.
- Assist with property management including tenant liaison, lease administration and occupancy issues
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong time management and administrative skills with great attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, punctual and reliable
- Promote a friendly, professional and team player demeanour
- Minimum 12 months experience in Real Estate is required
- Current Agents Representative Certificate
- Hold a current driver's license & own a reliable car
If this is you, please send your Resume and Cover Letter to Manuel Flores email@example.com
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.