Traffic Controllers / Team Leaders / TMA Drivers/ Spotters Needed!!
Advertiser: STA Traffic ManagementMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Labourers
- Melbourne Metro & Suburbs
- Above award rates
- Plenty of Overtime and Call outs
- Immediate Start!!
STA Traffic Management has been established for more than 25 years and has an enviable reputation with Civil Construction companies, Utilities and Local Councils. Our clients have come to depend on our reliable history of accountable service and support. Our business is expanding and we need more staff to take on more responsibilities.
We have major leading contracts in various locations across metropolitan Melbourne extending down the Eastern Suburbs and the Mornington Peninsula Area and beyond. Our staff can expect night and day shifts with above award allowances and penalty rates.
- Current Traffic Control Tickets (Stop Slow & Implement Traffic Management)
- Construction induction card (White Card)
- Day & Night PPE
- UHF 2 way radio
- HR licence (TMA drivers)
- Electrical Spotters Licence (Spotters)
- Safely Access The Rail Corridor Certificate with Cat 3 medical
- National Police Check
- Working with Children Check (Employee)
- First Aid & CPR
What we are looking for:
- Previous Traffic Control experience
- Minimum 12 months experience as a TMA driver in Traffic Control (TMA drivers only)
- Flexible and reliable
- 24/7 availability – must be available for Day & Night
- Available ASAP
- Smart Phone with internet access
- Ensure you, and others working with you are always safe and observe OH&S company policies
- Well presented, organised with excellent communication skills.
If this sounds like you please click 'apply'
STA Traffic Management is an equal opportunity employer. You will receive a good base salary and ideal employment conditions that sets us apart as an employer of choice. Due to a high volume of applicants only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.