ICT support technician
Advertiser: Mydream Australia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Toowoomba & Darling Downs
- $60,000 - $64,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
Our clients at Barot and Sons in Toowoomba are looking to hire a full-time ICT support technician to join the team. We are looking for a person who is able to complete tasks by themselves and as part of the team, your core role will be to provide technical support and ICT services to clients, delegates and staff.
Duties & Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Respond to employee and customer/client IT support and data installation requirements.
- Determining software and hardware requirements to provide solutions to problems
- Deploy temporary network configurations in an extremely dynamic event based environment.
- Respond to inquiries about software and hardware problems
- Adapting existing programs to meet users requirement
- Installing and downloading appropriate software
- Ensuring efficient use of applications and equipment
- Implementing computer networks
- Designing and maintaining websites
- Repairing and replacing peripheral equipment such as terminals, printers and modems
- May work in a call centre
- Excellent people and communication skills and great customer service ethic
- The ability to work independently and show initiative and good common sense
- The ability to work in a team and be a good team player/supporter
In return you will:
- Have the opportunity to put forward new ideas and processes to improve overall operations;
- Work with a fun, dynamic team that has a passion for providing outstanding service.
- Salary $61,000.00