Customer Service - Data Entry / Sales SupportPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Data Entry & Word Processing
About Holco Fine Meat Suppliers:
Holco is the largest South Australian owned meat wholesaler in the state servicing South Australia and the Northern Territory since 1955. Holco Fine Meat Suppliers is a South Australian-based meat and smallgoods provider.
We have operations in Adelaide, Brisbane, Darwin, Melbourne and Coffs Harbour, from which we supply the majority of Australia. Holco has built an industry-leading reputation for superb products at competitive prices backed by outstanding customer service. We supply a wide range of products to many of Australia’s leading restaurants, hotels and function centres and resorts.
We are currently seeking an experienced and dedicated full-time Customer Service – Data Entry/ Sales Support to join our friendly Food Service Team, based at our head office in Cavan, SA. We promote a positive working culture within the business and value honesty, reliability & integrity.
The full-time position is available for a person with meat/food industry experience and accurate data entry capabilities. Reporting to the Data Entry Supervisor, you will be providing sales and administrative support to our Food Service sales team.
Duties will include:
• Answering phones and assisting customers with their inquiries
• Accurately recording and inputting customer orders in our software system
• Collection and Collation of various weights and pricing
• Raising customer invoices
• Electronically document received stock
• Providing administrative support to the sales team
• General office duties
Indicative hours of work would be approximately 8 am to 4 pm Monday – Friday. Additional hours would be available during busy periods.
Applicants should be highly motivated to provide outstanding customer service and office support. They should also have sound computer and verbal communication skills.
Applicants with experience in the food service environment are particularly encouraged to apply.
If you believe you can successfully fulfill this role and are interested in becoming part of our dynamic team, please send your resume by using the ‘Apply Now' button below.
Due to the large number of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in a data entry role?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Do you have experience using point of sale (POS) software?