Administration / Reception
Advertiser: Presmed AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Gosford & Central Coast
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
About the business
Central Coast Day Hospital (CCDH) is a purpose-built ophthalmic centre of excellence, specialising in all types of eye surgery. Our Hospital provides customised, state-of-the-art ophthalmic facilities and instrumentation complimented by a team of well-trained clinical and administrative staff who share the vision of an ophthalmic surgical centre of excellence.
CCDH is looking for a friendly and caring person to join the administration team. Whilst previous medical administration would be advantageous, we are willing to upskill the right candidate.
We at CCDH value our employees and provide them an opportunity to grow and develop. Our teams are friendly and supportive, ensuring we deliver a safe, person-centred and connected patient experience.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Data entry of patient details and the generation of medical records
- Checking patients financial eligibility and consents prior to admission
- Administrative admission and discharge of patients on the day of surgery
- Liaising with nursing staff, medical officers and their consulting rooms
- Reception duties and customer service
- Varied duties on a day to day basis
Skills and Experience
- Accurate and efficient data entry skills
- Excellent reception / administration skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional presentation
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- A considerate and mature attitude
- Flexibility to fill various shifts covering hours from 6.30am to 11pm, Monday to Friday
- Previous experience in a hospital/medical environment
- Experience in SIMDAY or similar patient administration software.
A current 'Working with Children check' is required for this position.
- Work inside a close knit team.
- Close to Erina Shopping Centre and local eateries.
- No weekend work.
- Regular staff celebrations.
- Large volume of optional further education available through a dedicated staff website, CPD website, staff training days and conferences run by the parent company PresMed Australia.
- Work in a purpose built two theatre dedicated facility for specialist surgical procedures.
- Consistent high patient satisfaction feedback rating.
Please include a cover letter outlining how you meet the above criteria and why you would like to work for Central Coast Day Hospital.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information, contact Eliza McGann on (02) 9413 4822.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We ask that recruiters respect our internal recruitment process and refrain from contacting us, or referring candidates to this role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?