EGM - Marketing, Communications
Advertiser: Hays ExecutiveMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, General/Business Unit Manager
Exciting Opportunity to Drive Marketing, Communications with an innovative Aged Care Provider
RSL LifeCare is a non-profit organisation providing care and services to over 6000 senior Australians and employs 3,000 staff. It was established more than 100 years ago to support returned veterans of Australia’s armed forces and their spouses, although it is now open to all members of the community. Today RSL Lifecare is an award winning, university affiliated leader in the aged care sector and has over $1.5 billion in assets. Mindful of an ageing population, the organisation is transforming with a consumer-centric focus.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer and working in collaboration with the executive team, this full time senior management position is initially based in Narrabeen and moving to St Leonard's late 2019. The Executive General Manager is accountable for the marketing, strong positioning and ongoing management of the organisation’s brand, image and reputation. The role is responsible for the development and implementation of the internal and external communication programs that effectively promote the organisation, support the organisation’s strategy and promote a positive customer experience, whilst upholding its vision, values and strategic plan.
The focus of the position is:
- A high standard of senior management and strategic leadership
- Managing a broad range of functions including developing an integrated communications strategy for the organisation, incorporating Public Relations, strategic marketing and online technologies
- Provide advice to the Executive leadership group and CEO on appropriate communications and marketing strategies, including brand positioning, strategies and marketing mix elements
- Ensure reputation risks are minimised, so that positive positioning of RSL LifeCare can be maximised across media at all times
- Lead on the development of an integrated, consistent and excellent customer experience
- Meeting performance targets and objectives
- Contribute to the identification, planning and achievement of strategic goals
- Budget management
- Compliance with high standards of legislative, regulatory, policy, procedural, and reporting requirements
- Alignment with the vision and mission of the organisation
Desirable Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven senior management experience of at least 5 years with a focus on communication
- A post graduate qualification in English, Journalism, Marketing or Communications
- Demonstrated expertise in marketing and communications implementation, staff management, customer relations and customer experience
- Highly developed personal organisation and time-management capabilities, with the ability to meet tight deadlines and work on a range of tasks concurrently
- Ability to initiate, lead and manage effective change
- Proven ability to liaise effectively and work collaboratively with a range of internal and external stakeholders
The ideal candidate will be a driven and experienced leader with a passion for people development and a track record of transforming and simplifying business processes through the smart use of technology while delivering bottom line measurable benefit. Further demonstrable skills will include excellent commercial acumen, exceptional execution skills that achieve high performance outcomes and an ability to engage people to deliver on a compelling vision.
Contact Cristelle Elias at Hays Executive on Cristelle.firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 8113 6465.
Applications close: close of business 20th September 2019