Communications & Marketing Co-ordinatorPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Blue Mountains & Central West
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Communications
About the business
DARE Disability Support is an established not-for-profit organisation based in the Blue Mountains. We provide quality programs to people with a disability in the areas of accommodation support, independent living, employment and training, recreation and social inclusion.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a marketing professional to join our team. You will be responsible for the promotion of DARE - our mission, programs, services and products to the broader community, as well as execution of marketing strategies and initiatives. This will include:
- Creating brand awareness of DARE including local media presence, special events, social media and advertising;
- Delivering communication strategies;
- Managing the production of DARE's physical & digital assets;
- Developing funding proposals and assist with funding distribution and acquittal.
Benefits and perks
This is a part-time role (20-25 hours per week) with flexibility around days and hours. A competitive salary with salary sacrifice is available.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role you must have:
- excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- minimum 2 years practical marketing experience;
- understanding of brand management
- strong project management skills;
- an understanding of business, social and digital analytics;
- experience using Google ad words and web design/maintenance experience using Squarespace;
- a working knowledge of MailChimp, Adobe Suite and MS Office;
- tertiary qualifications in marketing, communications or related disciplines are highly desirable.
Want to join our team?
To apply, please submit your resume along with a covering letter addressing the selection criteria to email@example.com
Applications close 5pm, Friday 27 September 2019.
Interviews for suitable candidates may be scheduled prior the closing date.
- How many years' experience do you have as a marketing coordinator?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)?
- Which of the following web analytics tools are you experienced with?