Administration AssistantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
We are looking for an administration assistant available to work in both our locations in the lower Hunter to become a valued member of our team.
The role involves a range of tasks including reception, appointments, filing of both physical & electronic documents, receipting cash & EFTPOS transactions. The ideal applicant has excellent customer relation skills & a high attention to detail. The position suits a self-motivated & organized individual who has a desire to learn. Additional training & roles outside of admin will be offered to the right candidate.
Essential criteria that the successful candidate will possess:
- Ability to maintain and practice confidentiality
- Ability to clearly communicate verbally & in writing including via email
- Drivers Licence and own reliable transport
- Computer skills & knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to multitask
- Able to work independently & as part of a team
- Willingness to learn & adapt to different roles within our company
- Desirable non-smoker
- Preferable 2 -10 years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of MYOB not essential but highly regarded
The role is 4 days per week casual position with potential to full-time permanent for the right candidate. Our usual hours are Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm with possibility to extend hours when required.
If you have the right attitude & willingness to learn please apply below including a cover letter outlining how you meet the essential criteria, your CV including 2 references, & a brief hand written letter on yourself (this can be your cover letter if it is hand written).
Only applicants successful for interview will be contacted.