Receptionist 6 months Contract
Advertiser: Hamilton Harbour ResidencesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Real Estate & Property, Administration
We are seeking a dedicated full time team member on 6 months contract that can run our busy front office whilst assisting our onsite property managers with the phones, arranging inspections, lease preparations and general office duties.
Hamilton Harbour Residences office is located onsite with onsite cleaners and maintenance team. Hamilton Harbour Residence is located a 5 minute walk from Portside Wharf and Racecourse Road.
We have a mix of 1,2 and 3 bedrooms apartment located across 2 buildings with views towards Brisbane CBD, river or over our lagoon style swimming pool. Hamilton Harbour Residences was opened in 2011.
The ideal candidate will be:
Highly organised with excellent time management skills.
Possess a flexible and approachable personality, be able to use your initiative, have high values.
Excellent customer service skills and a positive "can do attitude"
Exceptional grooming and presentation
Available for Monday to Friday
Previous experience within real estate/ hospitality industry
We can offer you further training and development, modern fun working environment. The successful candidate for this role will need to hold the required real estate certificate or be willing to undertake the course.
Applications will only be considered if a resume of current or recent work history accompanied by a covering letter.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance, but only short listed applicants will be contacted, no agencies.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have in the real estate industry?