- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $50,000 - $55,000 base plus commission
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Management - Store
About the business
Independent Living Specialists (ILS) have evolved over the last 14 years, to position itself as Australia's largest range of physiotherapy and home care equipment.
With 20 retail stores nationally, and plans to dramatically increase our retail footprint nationally, we are now beginning to recruit for future expansion.
About the role
A unique opportunity exists for a driven Store Manager at our Randwick store. Your positive and persistent approach to customer service and community engagement will see your success in this location. This is not a "standard" Store Managers role - we are looking for a motivated, self-starter with the will to succeed, who is not afraid to pro-actively build relationships, and drive sales in the Eastern Suburbs area. This is a full-time role. Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
Your "New" Day to Day:
- Opening and closing the store and balancing transactions
- Actively seeking new clients, contracts and marketing opportunities to ensure your targets are achieved or exceeded
- Attending to incoming customers, assisting them with their questions and being able to convey the range of services that are available from the ILS Group.
- Providing information to customers about our products from physiotherapy items to mobility scooters, recliner lift chairs through to our range of home care beds, home oxygen therapy and more...
- Assisting with the administration and stock replenishment duties for the store
- Processing orders and hire contracts
- Driving process efficiency and striving for continual improvement
- Being the face of ILS in the local community and driving relationships with customers and other local businesses
Benefits and perks
What's In It For You:
- Competitive remuneration
- 9.5% Super
- Monthly Commissions
- Employee benefits and rewards
- Professional and supportive team environment
- Ongoing extensive training and coaching
- Paid day off on your Birthday
Skills and experience
- You may have a strong Retail background and want to apply your skills in the Allied Health industry.
- You may be studying Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy or Nursing and looking for a position where you can adapt your knowledge.
- You will be keen to go above and beyond to interact with your community and increase store exposure
- You will have a customer-centric mindset, because at ILS we are all about the customer!
- You will be well presented, professional and courteous
- You will have fantastic interpersonal skills and love connecting with people from all walks of life
- Have a genuine desire to help others with your knowledge and abilities.
- You will have second to none administration skills, including the ability to prioritise your time
- You will be a self-motivated, creative thinker, able to problem solve and seek out new opportunities
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of retail management experience do you have?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?