Receptionist / Administration Assistant
Advertiser: Cameron Chisholm NicolMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
We are seeking a vibrant and enthusiastic person to join our friendly office. This position is for an immediate start and is perfect for those seeking a career in administration or those returning to work.
Key responsibilities and tasks include but are not limited to:
- answering and directing all incoming calls
- welcoming all visitors in a professional and friendly manner
- maintaining a high level of corporate presentation in the reception area and boardrooms
- sorting, processing mail and monitoring company emails
- assisting courier bookings and receipt of all inward deliveries
- helping with catering for meetings and functions (when required)
- managing the meeting rooms and kitchen area
- assisting with general enquiries
- typing reports, scanning, copying and collating documents
- managing office meeting scheduling and maintaining office staff register
- creating and issuing monthly tax invoices including tracking subconsultant invoices
- assisting with preparing submissions and marketing material
- other administrative tasks as required
To be successful in the role you will have a mature outlook and related experience. You will be professionally presented, well spoken, have high level organisational skills with the ability to multi-task. You will be reliable and punctual and have excellent communication skills.
Candidates must have MS Office experience (Word, Excel and Outlook are essential). Knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop would be advantageous but not mandatory.
This role will be a permanent part-time position for between 25 and 30 hours per week.
Should you wish to apply please submit your resume/covering letter by email to the Practice Manager firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business Monday 23 September 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration officer?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have previous invoicing experience?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?