IT Support Administrator
Advertiser: rhipeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
We are looking for an experienced IT Support Administrator to join our team in Sydney office.
- Provide 1st and 2nd level support by responding to Internal/External customer requests for technical support via desk-side, phone, email and remote support tools; provide resolutions within pre-defined SLA timeframes
- Follow call logging and escalation process and procedures
- Perform problem analysis and isolate problems with varying degrees of complexity
- Support & maintain managed services platform
- Participate in creating technical documents for Company records and for clients;
- Liaise /coordinate with colleagues globally in Information Security, Risk Management, Compliance, IT, Site Security etc. to develop and maintain an effective function.
- Ensure that access rules are applied, and security procedures are followed properly, by managers, all team members and customers while adopting a customer-focused approach at all times
- Work on and deliver specific IT projects and initiatives as required.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 2+ years' experience in a similar position
- Strong hands-on implementation, configuration and support
- experience with one or more of: O365, Azure, MS SharePoint & MS, Dynamics CRM
- Highly self -motivated and able to take initiative and can work
- Excellent analytical abilities, team coordination, communication
- and good troubleshooting skills.
- Must have strong organisational skills and be highly skilled at multi-tasking and prioritising tasks
At rhipe, we offer an attractive remuneration package along with ongoing career opportunities, technological and professional development and support. We have a culture that empowers our people, promotes team work, flexibility and work-life balance.
Some of our perks include an Employee Assistance Program, employee 'Me day', study leave, volunteer and charity initiatives, fully stocked pantry and regular social events..... plus the added advantage of working with top-notch technology and colleagues that are passionate about what they do.
Rhipe is a market leader for cloud and service provider software licensing in the APAC region. We help businesses build, transform and accelerate their journey to the Cloud and our employees are at the heart of what we do.
We support equal opportunity and seek to provide a dynamic, inclusive and friendly work environment representative of our community. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. With our flexible and diverse culture, we encourage candidates who may be seeking a flexible working arrangement or require reasonable work adjustments, to apply.
We prefer to work directly with applicants and do not accept unsolicited resumes from any recruitment agencies or third-party providers. To be eligible for this opportunity, applicants must hold valid working rights for Australia.
- What is your expected annual salary?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many weeks' notice are you required to give your current employer?