Creative Administration Assistant
Advertiser: Tropic GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Cairns & Far North
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
Tropic Group is a dynamic, innovative and diverse media and marketing company delivering high-quality work across print, digital, design, events and more. Our team aspires to leading edge, world-class creativity and services working with clients across Australia from our tropical base in Cairns. We’re a flexible, fast-paced work place with strong team culture and values – and we’d love to hear about your skills, vision and work ethic.
We are looking for a creative administration assistant to join our studio team. Working across office admin, social media, events, our magazine and more, you'll keep our clients happy and help take Tropic Group and all of our varied projects to new heights.
The winning candidate will be able to …
- organise an office and assist a busy Managing Director
- create, implement and monitor new systems and processes
- learn new software programs and be able to self educate using tutorials, training courses and online help functions
- assist in the coordination of events and functions
- have strong, high-quality written communication skills to produce engaging emails, social media posts and client communications
- demonstrate creative flair across a variety of tasks and business units
- manage deadline pressures and juggle multiple tasks
To put yourself ahead of the other candidates, tell us about your experience and knowledge across the following ...
- electronic direct marketing
- Facebook-Instagram, Google AdWords, graphic design, websites
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- accounting software (Xero, MYOB)
- written communications
Send Leah an email summarising why you are the ideal candidate + your resume.
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?