Loan Processor/Mortgage Broker Assistant
Advertiser: Augment GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- $40,000 - $59,999 base plus commission
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Mortgages
About the business
At Augment Group, we understand that buying the home can seem unattainable for a whole lot of reasons. That's why we created our team of experts in all the areas you need to consider. We assist with: Home & Land Packages; Packages for Investment / First Home Buyers Australia-wide; Home Loans; Car Loans; Business Loans; Personal Loans; even Truck Loans. Plus, we know about all the unseen aspects of property ownership such as Insurance, Conveyancing, Accounting, and Taxation.
About the role
Augment is searching for a high energy and motivated person to join our Augment Finance team as a Client Services Manager / Loan Processor. This is a critical role within a high-performance team where you will have the opportunity to work with some of the best in the industry. We will offer you a structured and professional business environment with ongoing mentoring and support to assist you to perform at your best with the potential to carve out your own career path within the Group.
Your key responsibilities will be to process and manage lending applications from submission through to settlement. You will be required to act as the conduit between our valued clients and the relevant internal and external stakeholders (ie: mortgage brokers, associate brokers. clients, lenders and solicitors etc) and take charge of ensuring milestones and deadlines are achieved.
Your high attention to detail, speed of delivery and approachable client interaction will also be crucial qualities. You will need to prioritise, demonstrate consistency and the highest level of technical proficiency as well manage your daily schedule to ensure deadlines are achieved.
You Will Be Responsible for
- Collecting supporting documents
- Liaising with customers by phone and e-mail from initial contact through to settlement and after-care
- Preparation of file for recommendation (overseen and supported by our Senior Broker), including:
- Funding calculations
- Borrowing capacity
- Product comparisons
- Loan structure
- Product selection
- Conducting lender serviceability calculations
- Ordering valuations
- Liaising with banks, solicitors, etc
- Complete file management and follow ups
- Attending customer meetings
- Reporting to the Senior Mortgage Manager
Skills and experience
- Excellent attention to detail, problem solving abilities and organisation skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- The ability to handle highly confidential documents and information
- Understanding of Finance Industry
- Product knowledge - ongoing training provided
- Cert IV in Finance is a plus but not essential
- Proven ability to connect with people and build strong relationships
- Proactive, passionate, creatives, who think outside the box
- Experience In Finance Industry is Plus point
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise your own workload and manage expectations
- Experienced in processing a loan application from lodgement to settlement
- Previous experience with Connective 'mercury' software highly regarded
- Professional telephone manner, communication skills and presentation
- Clear police & credit checks required (less than 6 months old)
- Fire in the belly to take an opportunity and run with it
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Are you willing to undergo a credit history check?