- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
No Experience Preferred
Ray White Norwood is seeking an individual to join and help support our ever-growing property management team. Throughout this role, you will be guided, trained and mentored with the vision to grow within the team and become a stand-alone Property Manager.
Our office provides a family culture and a supportive environment with each new member taking these values on board. This position will be an entry-level position running at high pace, requiring the individual to be organised and have exceptional time management skills. A license and a reliable vehicle will be necessary.
What The Right Person Sounds Like To Us:
- Must be organised
- Must be 100% capable of working to a list
- Must respect the prioritisation of tasks
- Must be honest and value integrity
- Must be genuine in their personality and conversations
- Willingness to learn and continue to want to better themselves
- Common sense and good morals
- A positive outlook on life
- Problem solver
- Can use their initiative in certain situations
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Professional appearance
Tasks and Duties,
- Client and tenant communications
- In-going and out-going inspections
- Routine inspections
- Open inspections (mid-weeks and on Saturdays)
- Lease renewals and rent reviews
- Rental arrears
- Scheduling of maintenance and repairs
We must stress that this job is high pace and time management, communication and organisation is a must.
Should this position sound like you then please apply through seek with your resume and a detailed COVER LETTER that shows your genuine self. People that show us who they are and not just what we would want to hear will be shortlisted first. We are looking for genuine people, no experience is preferred so this is more about you as a person. Are you organised, love committing your self, and want a career?
Please Note: If you are successful in this position and complete the initial training timeline, you will need to complete your property management licencing and police clearance at your own cost.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?