Junior Digital Designer
Advertiser: Liquid Digital AgencyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Web & Interaction Design
About the Job
We are looking for a talented and creative individual to join our team!
Liquid has been in the digital arena since the '90s and specialise in creating bespoke online solutions for the property sector.
Your primary role will be assisting in designing website interfaces ready for our developers to convert into responsive websites.
In addition to websites, you will also be designing for a range of digital services & products such as email marketing templates, social media creative, and interactive touchscreens.
The role will require you to work on ongoing monthly marketing tasks. Such as insight articles, scheduling eDMs, social media posts, etc
Here's what we are looking for...
- Providing pixel perfect assets for front-end developers
- Ensuring designs are considered across multiple devices (responsive web design)
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, paper prototypes and interactive prototypes
- Creating landing pages, eDMs, banner ads, social media posts and proposals to support the marketing team
- Participating and contributing to brainstorming sessions, both internally and client-side
- Answering design related customer support tickets
- Staying on top of the latest digital and web design trends
- Working with our developers to bring your designs to life with animation
Skills & Experience
- Industry experience
- Hold a degree or diploma in graphic/digital design
- Passion for user interface + user experience
- A gun when it comes to InVision, Sketch, Zeplin, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Knowledge of motion graphic or 3d tools is a plus (After Effects, Maya)
- Project management and client communication skills
- Responsibility for your work. Delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Attention to detail and pride in your work
- Able to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong creative portfolio displaying a range of work
- Previous property experience is a bonus!
To be successful and fit in with our team, we're all about having great, passionate people who don't mind rolling up their sleeves and getting in the thick of it! Here's the qualities we are looking for:
- Master and apprentice - you're self-taught and constantly learning to ensure your skills are up to date.
- Problem solver - if we need a puzzle to be completed, don't tell us to start with a corner piece, help us to complete the puzzle!
- Team Player - we want someone to work with the rest of the team. And ask questions (however silly they may seem) to get the best outcome
- Buck-stopper - if someone passes you a buck, we'd rather you keep it
- Sense of humour - seriously
This role is part of a big push to expand our company so there is definitely potential for you to grow within the business. With over ten years of experience already behind us, you'll be working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that's retained a fun, start-up culture with a flat management structure.
You will have a high level of autonomy in how you approach your work, a supportive management team, flexible working environment, the best tools for the job (Mac or PC? Mac every time) and Friday snacks and drinks goes without saying!
Please note: this is a full-time permanent role with a clear career path within our organisation. You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Interested? Apply now!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a digital designer?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?