IT Systems Administrator
Advertiser: SOL EduMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Networks & Systems Administration
About SOL Edu
- SOL Edu’s history started in 2002 with the establishment of iae Edu Net Brisbane located in Brisbane CBD. As an education agent in Australia (under the franchise of iae Global), the company has experienced exceptional growth and has built a strong brand in the education industry.
- In 2012, the Sunnybank branch office (South East Queensland - 16km away from Brisbane CBD) opened to directly support and provide services to students from Chinese-language speaking countries.
- In 2016, we incorporated migration assistance services and SOL Migration was opened.
- From October 2017, the company ceased to be a franchise of iae Global and the name was changed to SOL Edu. However, there were no changes in the organisational structure, staff or locations. SOL stands for Seeds Of Life – the nature blueprints that wait for ideal conditions to burst into life. At SOL Edu, we not only help plant those seeds but also nurture to make them grow well.
- Today, with 54 employees, we provide education-related services to international students of all ages, from primary school to tertiary education. The majority of our students are from China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Korea, Japan, Vietnam, Thailand, Latin America and the Middle East. In addition, our staffs speak 9 different languages to better support students by providing more attuned and direct services.
- 2017 saw a total of 3,803 enrolments with 706 from Korea, 93 from the Middle East, 287 from Japan, 1,378 from China (including Taiwan, Hong Kong & Malaysia), 170 from Vietnam, 702 from Colombia, 70 from Brazil, 147 from Thailand and 250 from other countries.
To provide migration-related services that make life easier for our clients by identifying solutions that work.
- We are PASSIONATE and PROFESSIONAL.
- We desire to be the BEST but HUMBLE.
- We never stop LEARNING and SHARING.
About the position
This is a full-time position, offering competitive hourly rate. Main tasks and responsibilities are as follows.
- Install and configure IT softwares and hardwares
- Set up accounts and workstations, troubleshoot issues and outages
- Manage virtual servers, network devices and business applications
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
- Support development of IT projects of including Internal Portal, Mobile App
- Proven experience as a Systems Administrator
- At least 2 years of working experience.
- Experience with Microsoft's cloud-based services such as Office 365, Dynamics 365
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, File Server, Print Server
- Experience with Cloud IaaS (eg. Microsoft Azure, GCP or AWS)
- Ability to write automation scripts in Python, Bash or other language
- Familiarity with Wordpress, PHP, MySQL.
- Knowledge of Systems Security, Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills
- Work experience in the multi-cultural environment
- Good understanding of diversified culture
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Strong Relationship building capacity
- Self-training to improve knowledge and skills
- Create a healthy and highly inspiring environment for team members to achieve goals
- Initiate new ideas to contribute to the operation and growth of the company
- Proven logical thinking skills to quickly come up with solutions
- A desire to work in a fun, fast-paced and creative team environment
- The ability to embrace new challenges with a team
- A super positive can-do style!
Please note we DO NOT accept any auto applications from Seek.com.au.
Please visit our application page and select IT Systems Administrator from the position section.
Apply Here : http://soledu.net/jobs-and-careers/
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?