Human Resources Officer
Advertiser: PerformHRMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
At PerformHR our mission is to ‘change the way HR is done’. We challenge the status quo of HR delivery in how we operate, and the pragmatic and innovative solutions that we deliver for our clients.
Our clients vary in size, industry and stages of their lifecycle but all are committed to doing things differently. From established professional services firms, aged and disabilities organisations, growing engineering and manufacturing plants to tech start-ups, we support our clients to lead, grow and protect their businesses.
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic Human Resources Officer to be based in Newcastle, NSW. Reporting into one of our HR Team Leads, and with guidance from the PerformHR brains trust, you will be working both onsite and in a virtual capacity to support our key clients.
As an employer of choice, we offer workplace flexibility and promote continuous professional development through varied on-the-job learning, participation in our in-house Lead&Grow and Lunch&Learn programs, formal and informal mentoring from our team of HR/ER professionals, as well as dedicated time for networking events and external training. We have also launched a generous Thrive Program, including (but not limited to) Balance and Wellness Leave, Travel Allowance, Employee Assistance Program and our Social FUNd.
If you are ready for a role that empowers you to challenge the status quo of HR & ER delivery, then this is the role for you.
Does this sound like you?
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resource Management, Employment Relations or a related discipline
- Previous generalist HR/ER or similar experience
- A convincing communicator (written and verbal) with the ability to quickly build effective workplace relationships and offer sound advice
- Computer whiz with a flair for creativity
- Knack for identifying and pursuing growth opportunities with new and existing clients
- Unrestricted motor vehicle license
- An essential part of this role is being available to travel to different client locations.
If you are looking for an opportunity to fast-forward your career as a HR/ER Consultant within an energetic, inspired and supportive team, please submit your resume and covering letter by clicking the Apply button below. Or for a confidential discussion, please call our office on 1300 406 005 and ask for Maddy Heanly, HR Advisor.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a human resources officer?
- How many years' experience do you have in Human Resources (HR)?
- What's your expected annual base salary?