Office Administration Traineeship
Advertiser: TAPSMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Trainee & Apprentice Placement Service (TAPS) is a Group Training Organisation inviting applications for an Administration Trainee, achieving their Certificate III Business.
- Accounts payable duties
- Accounts receivable duties (basic)
- Data entry
- Receptionist duties including answering phones, taking messages, greeting visitors
- Preparing & sending emails
- Purchasing of office supplies & running errands
- Collect & distribute employee forms
- Keep the office clean & tidy at all times
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Adobe pdf)
- Understanding of basic accounting processes & functions
- Polite, friendly phone manner
- Able to show initiative
- Own car & licence
The successful applicant will need to be flexible in the working hours between 7am-5pm Monday to Friday.
Wages will be in accordance with the National Training Wage schedule.
TAPS is an equal opportunity employer, anyone who meets the above criteria is encouraged to apply.
Previous applicants need not reapply.