Member Service Officer - Nowra (Part Time)
Advertiser: Horizon BankMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Banking - Retail/Branch
At Horizon Bank, we have been providing outstanding banking services to our customers for over 50 years.
As a Member Service Officer, you will deliver excellence in personalised service, be able to assist with customer enquiries, complete daily transactions and actively promote the products and services of Horizon Bank.
This job might be for you if;
- Customer service is your passion
- You pay attention to detail;
- You enjoy solving problems;
- You are motivated to promote our products and services that will benefit the customer
- You are able to manage a variety of tasks and meet deadlines;
- You communicate clearly in writing and over the phone;
You will be contracted to 22 hours per week over 4 days. Hours will be 9.00am - 3.00pm Mon, Tues, Wed & Friday.
Essentially you will require a
- FSRA Tier 2 Certificate or be willing to complete one within 3 months of commencing.
It would be desirable if you had a:-
- HSC qualification or a Certificate II or above in a Business or Finance related field.
- Previous banking experience.
Applications should be through seek.com.au and close 5:00pm Friday 20th September 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have sales experience in the banking & credit industry?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?