- Job Listing Date
- 12 Sept 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
Fonebox is one of Australia’s largest 13/1300/1800 providers, hosting a million phone calls per week.
Position Overview - Several Part Time (20-30 hours per week)
Provide high-level customer service over the phone to a vast range of customers. Act as first point of contact and be the ‘voice’ of our clients, handling a range of inquiries from taking a basic message through to more complex service requests.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as the first line of contact for a wide variety of customers for Fonebox™ through frontline phone handling/reception duties via internal inbound call system.
- Provide high-level customer service on every call, to meet the needs of our client’s customers and the client.
- Follow dedicated scripts which have been tailored to each client’s requirements therefore ensuring accurate message taking, warm transfer & workflow processes
- Actively listen and assist the customers as to their needs, however still maintaining the requirements set by the clients
- Keep up to date with changes to client requirements through various internal sources - email, feedback etc.
- Actively participate in all training to ensure skills are kept up to date
- Ability to handle difficult customers in the first instance and understand when to further assistance is required
- As and when required, complete outbound calls via Fonebox™ internal call system for small group of clients.
- Meet position KPI’s on each and every call which includes :-
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- More than 1 years’ experience in a customer service environment
- Proven ability to meet set targets/KPIs
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team to achieve mutual goals
- Confident in conversing with different types of customers
- Proven experience working in a high volume and at times, high pressure call centre environment or customer service environment
- Proven ability to converse with customers via phone
- Ability to use multiple programs and screen simultaneously
- Strong computer and data entry skills to work across multiple systems including efficient and accurate typing skills
- Ability to accommodate working Monday through Sunday including working outside of 7am to 7pm hours
Fonebox is part of the j2 Global family, find out more about us by visiting www.fonebox.com.au and www.j2global.com
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Have you worked in a call centre before?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- What's your preferred work type?