Moreton Bay Regional Operational Support Officer
Advertiser: Belgravia Health & Leisure GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Sept 2019
- Brisbane, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Other
QLD, Moreton Bay Region
Previous applicants and applicants without the essential experience and qualifications for this role need not apply.
- Great career paths and development with an entrepreneurial organisation
- Opportunity to make a real difference in a supportive team
This is a great opportunity for a highly skilled individual who has strong administrative and organisational abilities, enjoys taking personal ownership and support business performance.
The Regional Operational Support Officer will provide a high level of enthusiasm, commitment and professionalism in providing quality project and administrative support in Moreton Bay area. Applicants with experience in administration and experience in pool plant operations or Workplace Health and Safety roles are encouraged to apply.
The ideal candidate will:
- provide the highest level of operational and service support to the Managers, Area Manager and State Manager within the Moreton Bay Region Council area.
- assist with management of MBRC assets in terms of Repairs and maintenance, contractor support and guidance to Managers.
- ensure all company process, procedures and policies at an operations level are compliant with Belgravia Leisure, WH&S and RLSSA GSPO guidelines.
- Responsible for and assisting with Moreton Bay Regional Council (MBRC) Managers and the Area Manager, overseeing the water quality within the MBC area.
- Manage the administration of the repairs and maintenance budgets by liaising internally with BL managers, BL staff, BL Area Manager or with external MBRC Staff and suppliers
- To conduct monthly operational audits and ensure all elements are being followed in accordance with company operational manual.
- Provide operational support for the managers and responsible for auditing of I Audits, and WH&S processes and procedures as per company operational policy
- Provide adequate training and supervision for specific staff when requested or as required
- To oversee the Water testing process and procedures in accordance with the GSPO, MBRC and BL policy and procedures
- Provide operational support for the managers to the highest level of operational standards.
- Set up a preferred contractor checklist for the managers within MBRC
- Liaise with MBRC staff and assist with inquiries as required
- To regularly compile and report on maintenance and repair issues and other operational reports to the BL Area Manager and BL State Manager as required.
- Represent the Moreton Bay Regional Swimming and Leisure Facilities on the National WH&S group
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Blue Card: Working with Children Card & National Police Check clearance
- Pool Plant Operator Certificate
- Current CPR and First Aid
- Demonstrated high organisational skill and administration service
- Experience in Pool Plant Operation or Workplace Health and Safety Roles
- Strong teamwork, skills and ability to influence
- Pool Lifeguard Certificate
To submit your application click on the "Apply Now" buttonCaboolture 4510 QLD