Group AccountantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Oct 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Financial Accounting & Reporting
Group Accountant – Commercial Property Emphasis
We are seeking a qualified accountant with sound commercial experience and a hands-on approach to be the group accountant for a range of small businesses, including commercial property.
As group accountant you will prepare the financial reports for a group of companies, including management accounts, BAS returns and cash forecasts. You will also manage the payment of business and private expenses and attend to daily banking and bank account reconciliations.
This is a standalone role reporting directly to the principal of the business.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be self-motivated, and highly accurate with strong attention to detail. A sound knowledge of accounting principles, together with experience in MYOB, Excel and MYOB payroll is essential, as is the ability to draft and prepare business correspondence.
We are looking for someone with a stable employment history in small to medium sized business environments. You will need to be degree qualified with CPA/CA qualifications. A background in property would also be highly regarded.
This is a full time role.
Please apply via the link. No agencies please.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an accountant?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Have you completed a qualification in accounting?