Advertiser: WATTS ENERGY PTY LTDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Sept 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $40,000 - $54,999 based on previous experience
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Data Entry & Word Processing
Our company provides embedded network manager services together with site utility readings, data entry and prepares charges for tenants with embedded networks.
Applicants to be well presented with a high standard of time management capabilities to complete daily tasks. At least 2 years experience working for an embedded network management company and providing electricity charges to tenants within an embedded network along with MSATS experience would be an advantage, however in house training can be provided for the right person.
The following attributes and skills are required;
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Accurate, rapid data entry to ensure set time frames for inputting each site.
- Attention to detail.
- Reliable, trustworthy and honest.
- Excellent memory and common sense.
- Microsoft Excel & Word.
- Aptitude for working with figures.
Position description includes data entry using our own billing program, energy spread sheets, communicating with clients regarding anomalies with monthly tenant. There is also a possibility for training on actual city meter runs to assist when others are on leave or sick. Applicant must be able to work efficiently, unsupervised to meet timely deadlines.
Hours: 33 hours per week
Tuesday - Thursday 8.00am to 5.00pm Friday 7.30am to 3.30pm
This position does not include a car park.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in a data entry role?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?