FOOTWEAR RETAIL ASSISTANT - CITY
Advertiser: habbotMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Sept 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $25 - $38 per hour
- Work Type
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
Melbourne based women's footwear brand, habbot is looking for a vibrant and dynamic individual to join our retail team in our Royal Arcade city store.
As part of our tight-knit organisation, you will share our passion for inspiring footwear and authentic design. To succeed in this role you should possess a considered approach to customer service and derive satisfaction from building strong customer relationships.
• Casual hours. (1-2 shifts per week with room to grow. Candidates must offer some availability from Fri to Mon.)
• Royal Arcade (Bourke street) City location.
• Opportunity to directly influence the growth path of our flourishing business by forming meaningful & long term customer relationships.
habbot is proudly Melbourne owned and operated and strives to provide an innovative and inclusive company culture. Each habbot collection is designed in our Collingwood studio and hand made by a team of skilled craftsmen in Italy. habbot currently operates a Melbourne CBD store, Collingwood ‘studio’ store and ecommerce site www.habbotstudios.com and prides itself on offering outstanding quality footwear to inspire and delight.
We are seeking a candidate that possesses the following attributes;
• A mature and energetic personality who thrives within the retail environment and demonstrates a natural ability to drive sales.
• Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills that enable the successful applicant to maintain order and harmony within the concession space.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously and demonstrate initiative in an intimate store setting.
• Previous experience working with premium products/services and an ability to convey the significance of authentic design.
• Demonstrates knowledge of fashion trends and awareness of how the habbot brand is positioned in the market.
• Understands our luxury brand aesthetic and the importance of appropriate personal presentation.
• Computer literacy / familiarity with general POS operations
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV with brief answers to these three questions in an email to email@example.com
1. What do you consider your most valuable attribute for this particular role?
2. What sort of ‘work satisfaction’ would you expect to gain from this role?
3. Name three brands (other than habbot) that represent your own personal style and/or values and briefly explain why.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have in the retail industry?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)