Guest Service Agents - Holiday Inn Express Melbourne Southbank
Advertiser: Pro-invest Hotels GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Sept 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
At Holiday Inn Express® our purpose is to provide simple, smart travel. That's where you come in. When you're part of the Holiday Inn Express brand you're more than just a job title.
We look for people who are welcoming and smart; people who can focus on the things that really matter to our guests and get them right every time.
The Holiday Inn Express Melbourne Southbank is currently under construction and will soon be one of Melbourne's newest hotels. The hotel features 345 well-designed rooms and is situated in Melbourne's premier culture destination. Southbank is home to the National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne Recital Centre, Arts Centre Melbourne, the Australian Centre for Contemporary Art, and more. It’s also renowned for some of the city’s finest restaurants and has close proximity to the Crown Casino Melbourne and international sporting arenas.
We're looking for Guest Service Agents, who are smart and considerate - has “nice person” written all over them. We’re after fast thinking, customer focused problem solvers that takes pride in creating and delivering great customer experiences.
Full time, Part time and Casual positions available.
There will be shift working in this role. Availability over Christmas and New Year required.
Interviews will take place on 25th / 26th September 2019.
The successful applicants will be required to start mid to late November.
- Love the brand & be a great ambassador of Holiday Inn Express
- You've got a good eye for detail – our processes are super important in helping us deliver a consistent guest experience.
- You’ll use your excellent customer service skills to exceed our guests’ expectations and build rapport to ensure they have a great stay and keep them coming back!
- You'll be dealing with a variety of people, so your communication will be adaptable. You'll be a brilliant communicator - consistently clear and concise.
- You'll help us problem solve, as we're still building our business; we have solutions to find – your logical thinking and collaboration with teams across the business will be key.
Skills & Experience
- You'll have some experience working in Hospitality or Customer service role & know what makes great service
- Professional and personable, with a "role up the sleeves", can do attitude
- You make calm, collected decisions – even against the clock
- Excellent written communication & phone skills, with the ability to work as a team
- You will be required to hold or obtain a VIC RSA certificate
- You must meet the appropriate legal requirements to work in Australia.
This is a highly rewarding and exciting role, offering great career potential and the opportunity to work with a dynamic team of industry professionals and an amazing well-established global brand.
If this sounds like the perfect move for you, come, join us.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How did you hear about this position?